2 Assemble your own professional development plan with eLearning for Educators
Assemble your own professional development plan with eLearning for Educators
- Ross White, David Barger
- With the new North Carolina standards in place for teachers, educators from across the state are wondering how to create a individualized professional development plan. But you don’t have to wait for your school to bring the professional development to you — with online courses, you can get personalized professional development from home, from school, or from anywhere you have internet access. We’ll look briefly at the new teacher evaluation instrument and give you tips for selecting online courses from e-Learning for Educators that will help you grow as an education professional.
View session archive (12:41)
Session archives will open in Adobe Connect. The only software you’ll need on your computer is a current version of Flash Player. To see whether your computer is equipped for connection, please see the section “How can I test my computer to make sure it will work properly with Acrobat Connect Pro 7?” on the Adobe Acrobat Connect Help page on the School of Education website. If the test indicates that you do not have the correct version of Flash Player, on-screen prompts will help you install the needed software.
- PowerPoint presentation
- e-Learning for Educators (PDF)
- PD courses fall 2009 (PDF)
- NC Principal Evaluation Instrument (PDF)
- North Carolina Teacher Evaluation Instrument (PDF)