Quick! QUality Information ChecKlist
Designed to help students to evaluate health information, the criteria for evaluating web-based information is thorough and easily applied to all sorts of information. Animations and interactive quizzes are available throughout so you can play along with the characters as they evaluate information based upon the following criteria:
- Is it clear who has written the information?
- Are the aims of the site clear?
- Does the site achieve its aims?
- Is the site relevant to me?
- Can the information be checked?
- When was the site produced?
- Is the information biased in any way?
- Does the site tell you about choices open to you?