Classroom » Curriculum Standards
English Language Arts — Grade 5
- Goal 1
- The learner will apply enabling strategies and skills to read and write.
- Goal 2
- The learner will apply strategies and skills to comprehend text that is read, heard, and viewed.
- Goal 3
- The learner will make connections through the use of oral language, written language, and media and technology.
- Goal 4
- The learner will apply strategies and skills to create oral, written, and visual texts.
- Goal 5
- The learner will apply grammar and language conventions to communicate effectively.