Classroom » Curriculum Standards
Mathematics — Grade 4
- Goal 1
- Number and Operations - The learner will read, write, model, and compute with non-negative rational numbers.
- Goal 2
- Measurement - The learner will understand and use perimeter and area.
- Goal 3
- Geometry - The learner will recognize and use geometric properties and relationships.
- Goal 4
- Data Analysis and Probability - The learner will understand and use graphs, probability, and data analysis.
- Goal 5
- Algebra - The learner will demonstrate an understanding of mathematical relationships.