Browse North Carolina History
Results for Roanoke » social studies
- North Carolina history: Grade 4 educator's guide
- This educator's guide provides teaching suggestions designed to facilitate using the digital North Carolina history textbook with fourth-grade students.
- Format: (multiple pages)
- Reading Amadas and Barlowe
- In Two worlds: Educator's guide, page 4.2
- In this lesson, students will read about Amadas and Barlowe's 1584 voyage to the Outer Banks, and will practice thinking critically and analyzing primary source documents.
- Format: lesson plan (grade 8 English Language Arts and Social Studies)
- By Pauline S. Johnson.
- Two worlds: Educator's guide
- Lesson plans and activities to be used with "Two Worlds: Prehistory, Contact, and the Lost Colony" -- the first part of a North Carolina history textbook for secondary students.
- Format: book (multiple pages)