Browse best practices
Results for careers » 21st century
- Reaching every learner: Differentiating instruction in theory and practice
- This series of articles, which balance theory, research, and practice, address a variety of topics within differentiation through text, graphics, and video.
- Format: series (multiple pages)
- Who cares?: Using real-world perspectives to engage academically gifted learners
- In Reaching every learner: Differentiating instruction in theory and practice, page 5
- This article shares strategies for engaging gifted learners by creating assignments in which students adopt real-world perspectives on curriculum objectives. The result, the author suggests, is rich, rigorous, challenging learning for those who are ready to go beyond proficiency. Includes step-by-step instructions and sample assignments.
- Format: article/best practice
- By Linda Pigott Robinson.