Browse learning materials
Results for economics » astronomy
- Colonial North Carolina
- Colonial North Carolina from the establishment of the Carolina in 1663 to the eve of the American Revolution in 1763. Compares the original vision for the colony with the way it actually developed. Covers the people who settled North Carolina; the growth of institutions, trade, and slavery; the impact of colonization on American Indians; and significant events such as Culpeper's Rebellion, the Tuscarora War, and the French and Indian Wars.
- Format: book (multiple pages)
- North Carolina History: A Sampler
- A sample of the more than 800 pages of our digital textbook for North Carolina history, including background readings, various kinds of primary sources, and multimedia. Also includes an overview of the textbook and how to use it.
- Format: (multiple pages)
Resources on the web
- Find articles on a variety of science topics such as archaeology, agriculture, education, atmospheric science, chemistry and physics, and earth science. (Learn more)
- Format: website/general
- Provided by: American Association for the Advancement of Science