LEARN NC is no longer supported by the UNC School of Education and has been permanently archived. On February 1st, 2018, you will only be able to access these resources through the Internet Archive’s Wayback Machine. We recommend that you print or download resources you may need before February 1st, 2018, after which, you will have to follow these instructions in order to access those resources.
- Is ATP worth the investment?
- In this lesson plan, students learn about ATP using an economic analogy. Students use simple financial tables to explore the concepts of cost, revenue, and return on an investment as it applies to ATP in aerobic and anaerobic respiration.
- Format: lesson plan (grade 9–12 Science)
- By MaryBeth Knight Greene.
Resources on the web
- Biology in Motion
- Animations, interactive activities, and cartoons designed to make learning biology a richer, more engaging experience. (Learn more)
- Format: website/activity
- Provided by: Biology in Motion