Results for North Carolina Pastoral
- New Deal Mural in the Warrenton, NC, post office
- This is a New Deal Mural in the post office in Warrenton, North Carolina. Warrenton is the seat of Warren County. It is called "North Carolina Pastoral" and was painted by painted by Alice Dineen in 1938.
- Format: image/photograph
- New River State Park
- Visit New River State Park and discover its unspoiled beauty as well as the flora and fauna of the area.
- Format: article/field trip opportunity
- Selling North Carolina, one image at a time
- In Postwar North Carolina, page 2.9
- By selling tourists the image of a state ready to entertain, enthrall, and serve, North Carolina public and private tourism promoters like Hugh Morton established the industry as one the state’s most important.
- Format: essay
- By Richard Starnes.
- The North Carolina Constitution and Declaration of Rights
- In Revolutionary North Carolina, page 3.14
- Full text of the 1776 state constitution of North Carolina, with historical commentary.
- Format: constitution/primary source