Results for dyscalculia
- Reaching every learner: Differentiating instruction in theory and practice
- This series of articles, which balance theory, research, and practice, address a variety of topics within differentiation through text, graphics, and video.
- Format: series (multiple pages)
- Can Americans define the term "learning disability?"
- This article examines the statistics surrounding what Americans know — and don't know — about learning disabilities. The results highlight the necessity of educating parents and teachers more comprehensively about learning disabilities and what causes them.
- Format: article
- By Jennifer Job.
- Inclusion in the 21st-century classroom: Differentiating with technology
- In Reaching every learner: Differentiating instruction in theory and practice, page 7
- While most teachers recognize the need to differentiate instruction, many face barriers in implementation. These barriers include lack of time to prepare lessons, the need to cover a wide range of content in a small amount of time, and extensive classroom management needs. This article advocates for using technology as a means to overcome some of these barriers.
- Format: article/best practice
- By Bobby Hobgood, Ed.D. and Lauren Ormsby.