Results for personalized learning
- iReach all learners with iPads: How to utilize the iPad to meet the needs of LD students
- This online professional development course helps teachers develop iPad skills that help empower students with learning disabilities in the classroom.
- Format: article/online course
- Story surgery
- As early as first grade, children can begin to revise their stories using "Story Surgery." In this lesson, students learn how to use scissors to perform "story surgery" by cutting their stories apart at the point where more information can be added.
- Format: lesson plan (grade 2–4 English Language Arts)
- By DPI Writing Strategies.
Resources on the web
- Primary Resources for Multiple Intelligences
- Part of the collection of resources provided by the City of Birmingham; this site provides an interactive resource to create a personalized multiple intelligences wheel based on Gardner's eight multiple intelligences. (Learn more)
- Format: website/general
- Provided by: Birmingham Grid for Learning